Friday, August 28, 2009

Sign up for Indian Cuisine Dinner Meet!

Yes, signups are open starting today for our Dinner Meet next week! Head Chef Bhumi will be leading Dinner Meeters through the intricacies of Indian cooking. This one's vegetarian friendly, so do sign up if you like your veggies! (And, of course, if you like Indian food!)

Here's the menu:

Appetizer:
Chaat (Indian street food - similar to tapas, etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaat)

Main Course:
Palak Paneer (Spinach and Cheese Curry)
Channa Masala (Chick Pea Stew)
Roti and/or Naan
Daal and Rice

Dessert:
Saffron Pistachio Kulfi Ice Cream (homemade!)


I'll have sign-ups open through Saturday, 4pm. I'll be confirming spots by Saturday night/Sunday morning. Hope to see you in the kitchen. (Bhumi's kitchen, that is!)

2 comments:

  1. Palak Paneer is my favorite! I wish I could come to this one!! Unfortunately, I will be on a plane. :(

    I look forward to reading the write up and seeing the photos from this dinner meet! :)

    -babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm... the chaat and palak paneer were awesome! =D
    - Candace

    ReplyDelete