Thursday, September 10, 2009

Southern Comfort - yum yum good!

This was some seriously good grub. Or, as Alton Brown (one of my superheroes on the Food Network) would probably say, "That's some Good Eats!" The color contrasts, the bold flavors of the dishes, and the warmth that envelops you purely from the feast of good, ol' comfort food all contributed to my delight with last night's Dinner Meet. I highly recommend you try making these dishes together - Alice did a fantastic job of pairing these recipes to create a memorable meal. She got these recipes from Epicurious (I'm not sure if she tweaked any of it), but I've heard from reputable sources that the site is a treasure trove of yummy recipes. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Thanks again for the delicious meal, Alice!






No comments:

Post a Comment