Friday, September 4, 2009

Southern Comfort on the horizon - sign up!

Wow, Indian Cuisine night was fantastic! Keep your eyes posted on this blog as I update with recipes from this past Wednesday's dinner meet. As I find time to do that, it's time to sign up for next week's Dinner Meet - Alice will be guiding Dinner Meeters in a sampling of the American Southern cuisine. I'm calling it "Southern Comfort" - but let's not get too rowdy since it's a weeknight? Har har... Yeah, I groan at myself sometimes, too. :)

Anyway, here's the menu below. Email me if you're interested in coming! It's going to be on Wednesday, 9/9, starting at 7pm.

Andouille Sausage and Shrimp with Creole Mustard Sauce
Grits with Corn and Vidalia Onion
Collard Greens with Bacon
Nectarine Cake Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment